Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in March 2021 for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Caused Discomfort No
Maggie H.Noa

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Other Mattresses

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

PathikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress but soft for me

This is a good mattress but I found that it was soft for me . So I decided to return back to supplier .. received money back .. as a skinny person you need hard mattress ...

Purchased in July 2019 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft
Pathik

Thanks for your reply Maggie. Are yo planning to introduce Firm mattress ?

alisong
alisong

So comfortable but....

This mattress was without a doubt the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on however.....the memory foam and latex was SO HOT!!! Women of a certain age will potentially find the mattress just too heat retaining to cope with. I did. I was very sad to see my mattress go - I really did love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at online for $750.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Soft

GregHobart, TAS

Great quality, but not right for us

Purchased in March 2019.