Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

3.6
Owen C
Owen C

Firm and comfy but VERY poor edge support despite marketing

Purchased in October 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $974.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sagging Yes

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Big test for NOA as I have cancelled order after delivery timeline provided

I ordered a Mattress yesterday when website showed was in stock NSW. I was aware various other COVID delayes would likely mean a couple weeks delivery delay. I then check my delivery confirmation email and says NOT in stock until end October! So I have advised NOA today to cancel order and refund. I have been contacted by customer support Andre order g hd as been cancelled and refunded as requested.

Purchased in October 2021 for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

Ross
RossPerth

Too firm for us but cannot fault them

Quality and very well made bed, great customer service and really wanted to love the bed, it was just too firm for our personal taste but cannot fault Noa in the slightest. We tried hard with the trial, but eventually decided against it for us and the trial process worked well and return was simple and well managed, as was the very swift delivery. I would highly recommend their bed if you like a reasonably firm bed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.00.

Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in March 2021 for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Other Mattresses

alisong
alisong

So comfortable but....

This mattress was without a doubt the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on however.....the memory foam and latex was SO HOT!!! Women of a certain age will potentially find the mattress just too heat retaining to cope with. I did. I was very sad to see my mattress go - I really did love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at online for $750.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft