Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

The best sleep I've had in over 20 years.

My first night sleep was great, and then it continued to improved over the next 2 weeks. I wake up feeling rested and full of energy. The mattress is firm and supportive, and the memory foam layer makes it feel like you are sleeping on a layer of clouds. I'm a side sleeper and use to have hip pain, and that has disappeared since I got the bed. This is the best 5 star bed for it's price.

Purchased in May 2021 for $749.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Really decent, affordable mattress!

I went from a memory foam box mattress, back to classic springs, and then the NOA. It is definitely a great hybrid! more supportive than memory foam, softer than springs. It feels sturdy but you don't feel the springs, just the cushion of the latex. If I were going to buy anything else I would probably go for The Luxe option! Probably even better.

Purchased in April 2021.

Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.00.

Ross
RossPerth

Too firm for us but cannot fault them

Quality and very well made bed, great customer service and really wanted to love the bed, it was just too firm for our personal taste but cannot fault Noa in the slightest. We tried hard with the trial, but eventually decided against it for us and the trial process worked well and return was simple and well managed, as was the very swift delivery. I would highly recommend their bed if you like a reasonably firm bed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.00.

John Math
John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in March 2021 for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

GGG
GGGSydney, NSW

ZERO partner disturbance is real!

One of the best things my husband and I love about our Noa mattress is the zero disturbance! We thought that will not be possible but it definitely is! It does make a lot of difference being able to sleep soundly. Almost 3 months into using the mattress now and we still adore it as the first day we slept on it. Really comfortable and back friendly. We absolutely made the right choice in purchasing a Noa mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Other Mattresses

Very comfortable and great for back support

Great for sore backs. Very comfortable and good quality. Only problem was they sent me the wrong mattress to begin with and it was a bit of a rigmorale to be sent the right one.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.00.

Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Nathan L.
Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.