Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Joshua
JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 months of waiting and constant excuses

Purchased in June 2021.

Bos Wells
Bos WellsVictoria

Longest delay ever in delivery commitment

Unbelievable delivery time for a single piece of mattress bought. Ordered on 22 Oct and there is no phone call or follow up email about delivery status.
Website stated 7-10 business day after order processed but I waited for 15 business days and yet no phone call receive.
After I sent a follow up email to NOA, the reply says “your order will be deliver shortly”. I can’t believe it is taking so long foe the delivery. I would be better off buying directly from any shops.

Purchased in October 2021 for $499.

Chris Vale
Chris Vale

Don’t believe their shipping dates

Their website says 1-10 days delivery. Be very careful, they will take your money and not deliver within the time frame they advertise. I can’t review the mattress because I haven’t got it after nearly a month. They won’t give you any type of delivery dates, not even within two weeks. Hopeless to deal with so far, I hope the mattress is better than the service of this company. Shocking

Purchased in October 2021.

Ross
RossPerth

Too firm for us but cannot fault them

Quality and very well made bed, great customer service and really wanted to love the bed, it was just too firm for our personal taste but cannot fault Noa in the slightest. We tried hard with the trial, but eventually decided against it for us and the trial process worked well and return was simple and well managed, as was the very swift delivery. I would highly recommend their bed if you like a reasonably firm bed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.

Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Hard

Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.

Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Medium
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Warranty! Mattress highly affected by temperature, don't back their products, have extremely poor customer support.

Purchased in September 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $899.

Dave

Not for me but return was seamless

I purchased a King Luxe and it was not for me. Incredibly firm. Also, rather heavy as far as mattress go.

I found the purchase easy. It did take a while to get any kind of confirmation and I did need to chase it up and I didn't get tracking but the mattress arrived safely in about double the time advised on the site. I assume all delays were due to black Friday and pre Christmas rush so its to be expected.

Great quality but just so firm. I had arranged the return before a full nights sleep on it. Pick up by a charity was arranged promptly and a full refund landed in my account same day. While its not for me, the process was pretty seamless.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,349.

Maggie H.Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for $600.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Lauren H.
Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,560.

Maggie H.Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Not for me, not at all.

Purchased in April 2019 for $849.

AndrewSydney, NSW

Shop Elsewhere - bad customer service

Purchased in June 2019 for $849.