Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Eina

EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.00.

Heat RetentionYes

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Great delivery and super straight forward to unwrap

Ordered this mattress and it came in very good time. It was super easy to unwrap and start using. It is a firm mattress which is what we were looking for and feels very sturdy and like will last a long time. All in all I would recommend Noa.

Purchased in January 2021.

Joel T.

Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Comfy but soft edges

Noa Lux is very comfortable, feels great to wake up from. Was expecting it to be a little more plush but still good. We found the edges too soft so if you fill out the mattress opt for a bigger size

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,199.00.

NTV

NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ad

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Frank

Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

NOA King

Love the size and comfort is amazing. Love going to bed! Seems very supportive so far and have not noticed any sagging or reduction in comfort. Excellent value for money.

Purchased in October 2020 for $849.00.

A good night's sleep!

This mattress is a great balance between firm and soft: it doesn’t feel too hard, but I don’t feel like I’m sinking into it at all. It feels light and comfortable, and in the three months I’ve had it, I have had some really great nights of sleep! It is quite a thick mattress, so my bed ends up being very high, but it’s not an issue for me. All in all, I’d recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.00.

Sajjan

SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.00.

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Tristana FreemanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Firm but excellent once you become accustomed to it

I've had the Noa Queen for approximately two months. I reckon it took me about 3 weeks to get used to the firmness but now I find it very comfortable. The smell of the mattress (musty/mildewy) bothered me for weeks but it has dissipated. I purchased a Madison sofa as well and scattered bicarb on all the cushions overnight to get rid of the same musty smell, vacuumed off the following day, it worked! I also lightly sprayed water mixed with vinegar on the Venice bed to reduce the smell, seemed to work.

Delivery process was fine and the mattress was easy to unpack and set. Excellent value for money overall, especially if you buy on sale!

Purchased in April 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.00.

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 for $749.00.

Heat RetentionYes

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Purchased in December 2019.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019.

JIa Shen

JIa ShenSydney, NSW

Average

it is too soft for me. i noticed that the middle of the mattress is not on the same level as the two ends after a couple of month sleeping on it.

Perceived FirmnessSoft