Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for what you pay for - noa lite

Delivery was a hassle. Once we got the mattress, it took me some time to adjust to it but I now have no issues and like the firmness level. So far, it seems durable but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts considering the low price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Ross
RossPerth

Too firm for us but cannot fault them

Quality and very well made bed, great customer service and really wanted to love the bed, it was just too firm for our personal taste but cannot fault Noa in the slightest. We tried hard with the trial, but eventually decided against it for us and the trial process worked well and return was simple and well managed, as was the very swift delivery. I would highly recommend their bed if you like a reasonably firm bed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.00.

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in March 2021 for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Maggie H.Noa

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived Firmness Soft

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Maggie H.Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online business ever!

Goods are not delivered! Incorrect information provided by support lady on webchat. Does not want to follow up with their courier to find out why there are delays.
Today trying to follow up, no agents in the office to pick up and no chat service. Teaming up with one of the worst courier services "alliedexpress".

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,400.00.