Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the money

I bought my Noa sunrise bed at the start of 2020 and when we put it together I realised it was very flimsy, it was a glossy finish when the photos made it seem matte... now after having it for a few months it is falling apart and the middle legs of the bed have been damaging our floors below we have had to put foam under the legs... All in all very disappointing and not worth the money at all!!
I didn’t even receive an email for feedback or a review, so that made me question if their review on their website are even buyers...
The bed frames are very overpriced for what you get.

Purchased in January 2020.

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Warranty! Mattress highly affected by temperature, don't back their products, have extremely poor customer support.

Purchased in September 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $899.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Ashleigh
Ashleigh South East Queensland, QLD

Never arrived and feeling scammy - would rate zero if possible

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Non delivery

How dare these people call themselves a competent business. I have been waiting three weeks for delivery. Never respond to enquires. I cannot recommend this company or their management practise.

Purchased in January 2021.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online business ever!

Goods are not delivered! Incorrect information provided by support lady on webchat. Does not want to follow up with their courier to find out why there are delays.
Today trying to follow up, no agents in the office to pick up and no chat service. Teaming up with one of the worst courier services "alliedexpress".

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,400.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Caused Discomfort No
awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived Firmness Soft
Jack S.
Jack S.

Massive delay. Still no mattress , Scam?

I would review the mattress , but I still don’t have it. It is well past the date I would be told it was going to be here. I keep emailing and get pretty dodgey answers or no answer at all. The online tracking doesn’t work. I think I will talk to my credit card company soon if I don’t get a mattress or a solid response.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,400.00.

Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Hard

JennimacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting!

Bought 5 days ago, still waiting. No communication since order conf/dispatch notice, tracking not updated just says port melbourne. Wow what rubbish service. I send bulky goods around Australia never more then 2 or 3 days to metro capitals. This is only across melbourne - buy a koala - same or next day. A lot of the great reviews on here seem fake - reviewers only join recently to review Noa - very fishy! How long do I have to wait!?

Purchased in November 2020 for $749.00.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,399.00.

Darn
DarnSydney, NSW

The Worst Service I've Received In Ages

It took over 2 weeks with little to no communication from this scam company to finally get my money back for a product that was never delivered. They kept changing their mind on the status of the delivery from, their dispatcher would call me to arrange a time on "Friday" for the mattress to be delivered...to "We're out of stock"...to "We're trying to get in touch with our dispatcher to contact you"

So basically this is a drop-shipping mattress scam. They obviously don't have a warehouse anywhere in Australia. So they're probably shipping these in from some random factory in China, but they have zero ability to track where their own product is in the delivery process.

Such a scam...luckily I got my money back.

Purchased in September 2020 for $900.00.

0 stars! Worst experience in customer service

Maggie H.Noa

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Lauren H.
Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,560.00.