Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for what you pay for - noa lite

Delivery was a hassle. Once we got the mattress, it took me some time to adjust to it but I now have no issues and like the firmness level. So far, it seems durable but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts considering the low price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Caused Discomfort Yes

Ann H
Ann HSydney, NSW

Noa Lite is great

Bought the noa lite a few months ago and it's great. The packaging it arrived in was torn but luckily the mattress inside was unharmed. Otherwise, it's firm and very comfortable

Purchased in January 2021.

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

John Math
John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Great mattress in a box

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $549.00.

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.00.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Roberta O
Roberta OSydney, NSW

Not what we expected

We were very excited with our new mattress and for the first weeks it was perfect. We researched a lot of options as we were suffering of back pain. Firmness was just right and I couldn’t feel my partner moving. The material is soft and comfy. After a while the mattress started to get sag losing a bit of firmness and I started to fell my husband moving again! It is still better than our old mattress but it was very disappointing, so we are really questioning the quality and technology of this mattress X marketing of the product in a very competitive market

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived Firmness Soft

So comfy

This mattress is surprisingly made really well and is super comfortable and not too firm. As soon as you lay on it you start to zzz. I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone. Service was great as well and delivery was super fast.

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.