Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

Other Mattresses

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

LIU C.
LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Purchased in June 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

lanceofbyron
lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

Purchased in September 2019 for $800.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Alison D.
Alison D.Goldfields, WA

Awesome Mattress!!!!

Our Noa Mattress is the most comfortable Mattress we have slept on. It is firm, offering support all night, but with the Pillowtop layer it has a relaxing element as well.
I can not express our gratitude to Noa enough. The Manager assisting us in this purchase went to great lengths to organise delivery to us (very regional WA) and was very supportive through the whole transaction.
We will definitely be buying from Noa again.

Purchased in August 2019 for $795.00.

Michelle Voigt
Michelle VoigtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable Mattress

My new Noa mattress is super comfortable. I was skeptical that something that arrived in a box could provide the comfort that it does. I have been sleeping better and with the weather warming up I have not noticed any hot spots in my mattress.

Purchased in July 2019 for $500.00.

Just Amazing...!!

Hello Mattress buyers..!! Like you guys I was unsure which mattress to opt for got different reviews from different people. I like to use a mattress with certain firmness not too firm and not too springy. I bought NOA as was not sure how it would work out. I have to say it is just amazing I have seen my sleep is deep and better than before. I get up feeling refreshed an relaxed. Surely would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019.

Tim
TimMelbourne

Good mattress at the right price

A Firm, but comfy mattress, quick delivery and no signs of sag after 4 months.
Surprisingly heavy, which isn't an issue bit should be considered of this will cause difficulty in moving it.

Purchased in June 2019.

Debora Cho
Debora ChoSydney, NSW

Great mattress

Perfect softness/hardness for me. Very comfortable and supports your back very well. It does not bounce when partner moves so that's also a plus. Has not had any sagging so far (it's been 2months or so since we started using it). I do feel like my sleep quality has improved.

Purchased in June 2019.