Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Dilan
DilanSydney, NSW

Excellent support and comfort

After having returned a competitors mattress, I'm very happy with the Noa. It ticks all the boxes - relatively firm yet supportive and extremely comfortable. I tend to move around in different sleeping positions and the noa works with all of them. After three months its a good as new and doesn't suffer from sagging issues.

Purchased in January 2022 at Noa Home Australia for $749.

Maria
MariaAustralian Capital Territory

Comfortable yet supportive

Bought the mattress for my 4 year old son. I haven't myself slept on in all night but whenever I lay down on it it always feels comfortable but supportive at the same time. My son seems to love it and sleeps through the night without issues. Delivery was also within the specified timeframes. It is quite a heavy mattress though which can make changing sheets difficult but isn't too bad since it's only a single. Overall I would recommend it and I'm thinking of maybe getting one for myself when we need a new mattress.

Purchased in January 2022.

Sleeping PositionBack

Tish_bee
Tish_bee

This is a comfortable matress but it pills like crazy

This is a comfortable mattress and I do mostly really like it but the pilling is driving me slightly nuts. If you're a bit OCD about these things it may not be the mattress for you. If you don't care about having to shave your mattress it's really good. Don't pull at the pills though, you'll end up with holes in it.

Purchased in July 2021.

Great mattress!

This is my first 'mattress in a box' purchase and I did think about it for a long time first! I love this mattress, it's so beautiful and comfortable. I've always struggled to have a good nights sleep, but now I find that I'm sleeping a lot better (makes sense, cause I'm more comfortable, right?). Initially, I found it a little bit firm, but that's obviously compared to my old mattress, however it didn't take long to settle in, probably a couple of weeks for me to get used to it and now it's absolutely perfect! No sagging at all, it's just great.

Purchased in December 2021.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Converted to online mattress shopping

This was the first time I had bought a mattress online but I was reassured by their return policy. I really like the combination of a pocket springs with a memory foam and latex topping. I wanted a mattress that was firm but contouring, as I am primarily a side sleeper. It took me a little while to get used to the mattress you do not feel the softness immediately but the mattress does contour to your body. I have had much less shoulder tension since changing to the Noa mattress.

Purchased in December 2021 for $749.

Very comfortable

I have owned this mattress for over three months. It came rolled up in plastic film, inside a box. Taking it out of the packaging it expanded into shape. So far I have found it to be a very comfortable mattress, for any position even when I'm lying on my back. Its quite a firm mattress and after three months I havent noticed any loss of shape.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived Firmness Hard

Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.

Quite firm

The bed is quite firm, however, not uncomfortable. Communication from the company could be improved, I asked a specific question and was given a stock answer that did not answer my question.

Purchased in October 2021.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Troy
Troy South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and product!

Amazing customer service and product - we found the entire experience to be amazing! The mattress is very durable and we are very happy!
We will definitely be back!
Thank you Noa - we will be back.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.

Nathan L.
Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.

Candice M
Candice MSydney, NSW

Very comfy

This came in good time I thought the delivery would be longer given some of the reviews I had read but cam within a few days, and was easy to open up. Very comfy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Great bed for young kids!

Got the mattress for my son and he loves it. Since moving to his new bed, he requires less resettling in the middle of the night which is great for us.

Purchased in January 2021.