Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.

Quite firm

The bed is quite firm, however, not uncomfortable. Communication from the company could be improved, I asked a specific question and was given a stock answer that did not answer my question.

Purchased in October 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

The best sleep I've had in over 20 years.

My first night sleep was great, and then it continued to improved over the next 2 weeks. I wake up feeling rested and full of energy. The mattress is firm and supportive, and the memory foam layer makes it feel like you are sleeping on a layer of clouds. I'm a side sleeper and use to have hip pain, and that has disappeared since I got the bed. This is the best 5 star bed for it's price.

Purchased in May 2021 for $749.00.

Troy
Troy South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and product!

Amazing customer service and product - we found the entire experience to be amazing! The mattress is very durable and we are very happy!
We will definitely be back!
Thank you Noa - we will be back.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Maggie H.Noa

Really decent, affordable mattress!

I went from a memory foam box mattress, back to classic springs, and then the NOA. It is definitely a great hybrid! more supportive than memory foam, softer than springs. It feels sturdy but you don't feel the springs, just the cushion of the latex. If I were going to buy anything else I would probably go for The Luxe option! Probably even better.

Purchased in April 2021.

Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.00.

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

Purchased in March 2021.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.00.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

So comfy

This mattress is surprisingly made really well and is super comfortable and not too firm. As soon as you lay on it you start to zzz. I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone. Service was great as well and delivery was super fast.

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sagging Yes