Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Other Mattresses

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Gemma
GemmaSydney, NSW

Great delivery and super straight forward to unwrap

Ordered this mattress and it came in very good time. It was super easy to unwrap and start using. It is a firm mattress which is what we were looking for and feels very sturdy and like will last a long time. All in all I would recommend Noa.

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

LIU C.
LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Toai Ly
Toai LyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worth every single cents. best investment I've made. best mattress ever!

When I moved to a new place. I was browsing for a good, comfy mattress for a long term for myself. I came across Noa and did my research on other brands of mattresses as well. I finally decided to buy a KS size Noa lite mattress. The delivery was quick. I've been sleeping on it for 3 weeks now and I'm totally in love. It is at the right firm, fancy look, simple, neat design, soft, comfy feel, satisfying surface,... There is nothing I could ask for more. I've been sleeping like a baby since. Big thump up to the Noa Home team. Well done guys!!! 5 STARS

Fantastic mattress, easy install

I have found the mattress comfortable and haven't woken in pain since buying (a rarity for my sore back). It came quickly and was really easy to install. The only thing is that it's quite a heavy mattress (even being the lite version) and I find tucking sheets under a little bit difficult.

Great firm mattress.

Fantastic mattress, quick delivery, no issues with service. Very firm mattress which is great for me but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Good price for on sale. Would recommend.

C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes

Sarah
SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for $750.00.

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Purchased in June 2020.

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in June 2019.

Heat Retention Yes

Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.