Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness
Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $799.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Heat Retention No
Perceived Firmness Medium

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side