Noa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (16) · No (13)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (28)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8) · No (17)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (27)
  • Perceived Firmness

C.C

C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for A$599.00.

Caused DiscomfortYes
SaggingYes

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Purchased in June 2020.

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in June 2019.

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Very comfortable mattress

First time buying mattress through online. At first abit worry the mattress not suit me. After sleep, feel very comfortable, not too soft, not too hard. No regret.. Worth to have it. Very good service also. Strong recommended. Thks NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

Purchased in January 2020 at Noa.com.au for A$749.00.

Firm yet comfy

I wasn’t sure about the mattress the first few nights but I knew I would take a while to adjust. I know love it!! So comfortable, roomy and luxurious. I actually do love it!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$849.00.

Find out how Noa Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$749.00.

Irene

IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Purchased in October 2019 at Noa for A$799.00.

Brooke Secomb

Brooke Secomb

Perfect for bad backs!

I have rods in my spine and find most mattresses very uncomfortable so was iffy about purchasing this one but its the most comfortable, supportive mattress Ive ever used! My physio has also noticed a difference, I dont get as many back aches!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$749.00.

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for A$799.00.

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

Purchased in September 2019 for A$800.00.

• King

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$800.00.

Alison D.

Alison D.Goldfields, WA

Awesome Mattress!!!!

Our Noa Mattress is the most comfortable Mattress we have slept on. It is firm, offering support all night, but with the Pillowtop layer it has a relaxing element as well.
I can not express our gratitude to Noa enough. The Manager assisting us in this purchase went to great lengths to organise delivery to us (very regional WA) and was very supportive through the whole transaction.
We will definitely be buying from Noa again.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$795.00.

Rod Collins

Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$900.00.

Michelle Voigt

Michelle VoigtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable Mattress

My new Noa mattress is super comfortable. I was skeptical that something that arrived in a box could provide the comfort that it does. I have been sleeping better and with the weather warming up I have not noticed any hot spots in my mattress.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$500.00.

Just Amazing...!!

Hello Mattress buyers..!! Like you guys I was unsure which mattress to opt for got different reviews from different people. I like to use a mattress with certain firmness not too firm and not too springy. I bought NOA as was not sure how it would work out. I have to say it is just amazing I have seen my sleep is deep and better than before. I get up feeling refreshed an relaxed. Surely would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019.

Erin Parkin

Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Purchased in July 2019.

Holly B.asked

Noa Mattress

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Roberto P.asked

Noa Mattress

Have purchased a Noa mattress over 3 weeks ago and have no news as to delivery date, can someone please let me know what phone number can i call? Thanks

Darn
Darn

The phone number I tried just went to a voicemail, I don't think they check it.
I was able to get a faster response by going through the sales process on the site and then using the cat feature.
Good luck, I cancelled mine after just over 2 weeks of them not delivering and giving me the runaround.

Hi Roberto,

Thanks so much fo reaching out to us on Product Review - we did get in touch with you by email yesterday and have noticed that your order has been successfully delivery since :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time if we can be of further assistance to you.

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for the update, yes surprisingly after waiting for 3 weeks and sending this post last Sunday I was contacted the following day Monday and delivery of the NOA mattress occurred, was initially surprised to see mattress being delivered in a rollup box, but once opened it automatically inflated and yesterday was our first night sleep on the same, all good so far. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Mattress

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Mattress