Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for what you pay for - noa lite

Delivery was a hassle. Once we got the mattress, it took me some time to adjust to it but I now have no issues and like the firmness level. So far, it seems durable but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts considering the low price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

Heat Retention Yes

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sagging Yes
Maggie H.Noa

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

LIU C.
LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Maria Santos
Maria SantosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bed I've ever owned.

It is the best bed I've ever owned in my entire life. Even without the bed sheet it feels smooth comfortable unlike other beds that feels a bit rough on the skin when it's bare.

I've never experienced back ache ever since I bought my Noa Bed. I've only owned it for 2 months so it's still practically brand new. No sign of any sagging.

Purchased in December 2020 for $600.00.

Toai Ly
Toai LyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worth every single cents. best investment I've made. best mattress ever!

When I moved to a new place. I was browsing for a good, comfy mattress for a long term for myself. I came across Noa and did my research on other brands of mattresses as well. I finally decided to buy a KS size Noa lite mattress. The delivery was quick. I've been sleeping on it for 3 weeks now and I'm totally in love. It is at the right firm, fancy look, simple, neat design, soft, comfy feel, satisfying surface,... There is nothing I could ask for more. I've been sleeping like a baby since. Big thump up to the Noa Home team. Well done guys!!! 5 STARS

Fantastic mattress, easy install

I have found the mattress comfortable and haven't woken in pain since buying (a rarity for my sore back). It came quickly and was really easy to install. The only thing is that it's quite a heavy mattress (even being the lite version) and I find tucking sheets under a little bit difficult.