Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3
reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft
C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

Other Mattresses

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in June 2019.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Debora Cho
Debora ChoSydney, NSW

Great mattress

Perfect softness/hardness for me. Very comfortable and supports your back very well. It does not bounce when partner moves so that's also a plus. Has not had any sagging so far (it's been 2months or so since we started using it). I do feel like my sleep quality has improved.

Purchased in June 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Adam Weir
Adam WeirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I’ve had my NOA mattress for a few months now and I look forward to bed. Having general sleeping issues before this mattress definitely makes a difference to proper REM sleep. Delivered conveniently in a box and unwrapped into a perfect shape and ready to go within about 10 mins

Purchased at Instagram ad for $700.00.

Luke Jacobs
Luke Jacobs asked
The Noa

Is this mattress suitable for a wooden slate base with a curve in the slates?

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Yes. My bed has a wooden slat base with curves that meet in the middle and the mattress is fine.

Hi Luke,

It is! We simply recommend that the distance between the slats does not exceed 8.5cm :)

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Joanne Seddonasked
The Noa

I purchased two mattresses over a week ago and have not been advised that they have even left the warehouse. What is the usual delivery time from order?

Hi Joanne,

First and foremost, on behalf of the entire team at Noa, we'd like to thank you for your order.

As indicated on your confirmation email (invoice), the mattresses you purchased are currently out of stock however, we're expecting to receive them in our distribution centre this week.

As soon as our shipment is received and your order has been processed, you will receive a tracking email and / or SMS notification with further details regarding your delivery.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)

Joanne Seddon

Thank you for your prompt reply. I didn’t realize it was out of stock when I purchased them. Now I look at the invoice again I can see the comment to be back in stock 06 August. Thank you for great communication.

Hi Joanne,

It's our absolute pleasure!

Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time if we can be of further help!

Haah103
Haah103asked

Thank you!

Hi there,

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa