Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Great firm mattress.

Fantastic mattress, quick delivery, no issues with service. Very firm mattress which is great for me but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Good price for on sale. Would recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Other Mattresses

Erin Parkin
Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Purchased in July 2019.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Soft

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.00.