Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

4.4
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (6)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Perceived Firmness

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Other Mattresses

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Tim
TimMelbourne

Good mattress at the right price

A Firm, but comfy mattress, quick delivery and no signs of sag after 4 months.
Surprisingly heavy, which isn't an issue bit should be considered of this will cause difficulty in moving it.

Purchased in June 2019.

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Skye
Skyeasked
The Noa

Hi Skye,

Paula
Paulaasked
The Noa

Hi there,

I have tried to contact someone on your website regarding the mattress. I have ranged the number 02 4050 0260 but nobody has picked up. Although the mattress looks very promising but to not be able to reach the sales staff really raise me a lot of concerns.

Regards,
Paula

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and we're so sorry if we've missed your calls earlier.

We would love to chat with you and provide you with any information you're looking for regarding our product selection.

Please feel free to schedule a one-on-one consultation directly on our website, on the date and time of your choosing, and a member of our team will make sure to contact you, to ensure we don't miss each other again :)

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa