Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3) · No
  • Sagging Yes · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in .

Sleeping PositionFront

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in for $900.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Adam Weir
Adam WeirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I’ve had my NOA mattress for a few months now and I look forward to bed. Having general sleeping issues before this mattress definitely makes a difference to proper REM sleep. Delivered conveniently in a box and unwrapped into a perfect shape and ready to go within about 10 mins

Purchased at Instagram ad for $700.

Sleeping PositionFront