Listing monitored by Noa

1 review

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in for $849.

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Details ·

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa

5,231 reviews
Ad
Official Website

David

The heaviest cloud in the world. Highly recommended.

by David on 16 Aug 2022
I never knew a mattress could be so heavy. After getting it up to the top floor I released it from its plastic covering, laying beside it in utter exh... Read full review

IngridR

Love going to bed now, go earlier, because it's so comfortable.

by IngridR on 15 Aug 2022
It's soft, like a cloud, but supportive. Warm and cozy. Kept it's shape really well and is so good for both side sleeping and back sleeping... Read full review

Simon

Best Mattress I've ever had.!!!

by Simon on 14 Aug 2022
I have always suffered back issues and never able to sleep in, until now! Genuinely love our new Sleeping Duck mattress, I always look forward to goin... Read full review