Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (8) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (5)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Perceived Firmness

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes

Other Mattresses

Lisa
Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Erin Parkin
Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Purchased in July 2019.

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.00.