Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (8) · No (11)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (17)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (19)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (19)
  • Perceived Firmness

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

LIU C.
LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Maggie H.Noa

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sarah
SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for $750.00.

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Purchased in June 2020.

Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

Purchased in January 2020 at Noa.com.au for $749.00.

Irene
IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Purchased in October 2019 at Noa for $799.00.

Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $799.00.

lanceofbyron
lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

Purchased in September 2019 for $800.00.