Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (8) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (8)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused Discomfort Yes

Other Mattresses

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Sarah
SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for $750.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

Purchased in January 2020 at Noa.com.au for $749.00.

Irene
IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Purchased in October 2019 at Noa for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Maggie H.Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft