Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (9) · No (10)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (19)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (19)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (19)
  • Perceived Firmness
Greg

GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Ad

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

LIU C.

LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for $750.00.

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Purchased in June 2020.

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

Purchased in January 2020 at Noa.com.au for $749.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Irene

IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Purchased in October 2019 at Noa for $799.00.

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

Purchased in September 2019 for $800.00.

Alison D.

Alison D.Goldfields, WA

Awesome Mattress!!!!

Our Noa Mattress is the most comfortable Mattress we have slept on. It is firm, offering support all night, but with the Pillowtop layer it has a relaxing element as well.
I can not express our gratitude to Noa enough. The Manager assisting us in this purchase went to great lengths to organise delivery to us (very regional WA) and was very supportive through the whole transaction.
We will definitely be buying from Noa again.

Purchased in August 2019 for $795.00.

Michelle Voigt

Michelle VoigtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable Mattress

My new Noa mattress is super comfortable. I was skeptical that something that arrived in a box could provide the comfort that it does. I have been sleeping better and with the weather warming up I have not noticed any hot spots in my mattress.

Purchased in July 2019 for $500.00.

Just Amazing...!!

Hello Mattress buyers..!! Like you guys I was unsure which mattress to opt for got different reviews from different people. I like to use a mattress with certain firmness not too firm and not too springy. I bought NOA as was not sure how it would work out. I have to say it is just amazing I have seen my sleep is deep and better than before. I get up feeling refreshed an relaxed. Surely would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019.

Erin Parkin

Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Purchased in July 2019.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has completely changed the quality of my sleep

My mattress has been so comfortable. I have always been a restless sleeper and I would disturb my partner. Now I sleep more deeply, and our movements don't bounce each other.

Purchased in April 2019.