Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Owen C
Owen C

Firm and comfy but VERY poor edge support despite marketing

Purchased in October 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $974.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

Other Mattresses

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Tim
TimMelbourne

Good mattress at the right price

A Firm, but comfy mattress, quick delivery and no signs of sag after 4 months.
Surprisingly heavy, which isn't an issue bit should be considered of this will cause difficulty in moving it.

Debora Cho
Debora ChoSydney, NSW

Great mattress

Perfect softness/hardness for me. Very comfortable and supports your back very well. It does not bounce when partner moves so that's also a plus. Has not had any sagging so far (it's been 2months or so since we started using it). I do feel like my sleep quality has improved.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Adam Weir
Adam WeirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I’ve had my NOA mattress for a few months now and I look forward to bed. Having general sleeping issues before this mattress definitely makes a difference to proper REM sleep. Delivered conveniently in a box and unwrapped into a perfect shape and ready to go within about 10 mins

Purchased at Instagram ad for $700.00.

Other Mattresses