Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

4.5
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (6)
  • Heat Retention Yes (6) · No
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Perceived Firmness
Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in June 2019.

Other Mattresses

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Adam Weir
Adam WeirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I’ve had my NOA mattress for a few months now and I look forward to bed. Having general sleeping issues before this mattress definitely makes a difference to proper REM sleep. Delivered conveniently in a box and unwrapped into a perfect shape and ready to go within about 10 mins

Purchased at Instagram ad for $700.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Firm but comfortable

Fast delivery and easy set up. It took a week or two for us to get used to the firmness of the bed. I needed a firm mattress for my back and this has been very supportive and comfortable. I normally prefer soft beds and have grown to enjoy the mattress

Purchased in April 2019 for $749.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived Firmness Hard

Dean Foster
Dean FosterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Sleep

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack