Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Great firm mattress.

Fantastic mattress, quick delivery, no issues with service. Very firm mattress which is great for me but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Good price for on sale. Would recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

Other Mattresses

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for $899.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Erin Parkin
Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Purchased in July 2019.

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Soft

Craig Farrant
Craig FarrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good nights rest

I have had better nights sleep since I purchased this mattress. It is firm enough that I do not suffer the lower back problems I had with my old mattress.

Purchased in May 2019 for $400.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes