Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (30) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (28)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (30)
  • Sagging Yes · No (30)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.

Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Shana
ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ming C.
Ming C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally Sweet Dreams! ZzzZzz...

After weeks of online research, I finally settled on Noa mattress. Bought it on Boxing Day and it arrived after 3 working days just in time for its first day in 2021!!! I was worried initially after reading about delays but it is understandable due to pandemic, boxing day, black friday sales etc., and don't mind waiting so the quick delivery was a pleasant surprise. My wife was suffering from bad backache every morning for the past 1 year on my 12 years old mattress but she is now enjoying her nightly deep sleeps and no more pain in the morning!

Purchased in December 2020 for $749.

Sally J.
Sally J.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Since getting my Noa mattress I am routinely sleeping 8 good quality hours a night!
Previously I had back/hip pain which has stopped, I’m very happy with this mattress and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Noa on line for $800.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for $899.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Maggie H.Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Sarah
SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for $750.

Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best and Most comfortable mattress

It is the most comfortable mattress I have slept in. It Ticks all my boxes. Quality, Price and a good night sleep. It is cool to sleep in and does not get hot.

Purchased in March 2020 for $700.

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Richard S.
Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Purchased in March 2020.

Farn Park
Farn ParkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Best money I have ever spent on a mattress! After spending a fortune on a "reputable" mattress from another company starting with the letter 'S" and ending in Posturepedic... I thought my husband and I were doomed to either sleeping in separate beds or living a life of sore backs. We have not had a sore back or a disturbed nights sleep since spending a lot less money on this mattress than our other one. And delivery was so speedy to us in "rural" Victoria. Very impressed! Cant wait to set up our guest room and buy another mattress now!

Purchased in March 2020 for $799.

Gotamy Sukaputri
Gotamy SukaputriSydney, NSW

Best bed

A fan of thick comfy bed, so this is perfect for me! I have really good night sleeps on it. I have bad back from my job working as a nurse and this definitely help me have that quality rest that I need.

Purchased in February 2020 for $999.

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

Purchased in January 2020 at Noa.com.au for $749.

MAS
MAS

Love my Noa Mattress!

Purchased in November 2019.