Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.9
Maria
MariaAustralian Capital Territory

Comfortable yet supportive

Bought the mattress for my 4 year old son. I haven't myself slept on in all night but whenever I lay down on it it always feels comfortable but supportive at the same time. My son seems to love it and sleeps through the night without issues. Delivery was also within the specified timeframes. It is quite a heavy mattress though which can make changing sheets difficult but isn't too bad since it's only a single. Overall I would recommend it and I'm thinking of maybe getting one for myself when we need a new mattress.

Purchased in January 2022.

Sleeping PositionBack

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sagging Yes

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $799.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Leonie QuickSydney Surrounds, NSW

It is a very comfortable bed.

We do hope this mattress has a good life as it is very comfortable. It is just what we were looking for and we do worry that it won't last.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sydney Noa for $1,000.

Sleeping PositionBack

Thanks Maggie!

Andrea Tassera
Andrea TasseraSydney, NSW

Great firm mattress!

Sleeping PositionFront

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes