Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Maria
MariaAustralian Capital Territory

Comfortable yet supportive

Bought the mattress for my 4 year old son. I haven't myself slept on in all night but whenever I lay down on it it always feels comfortable but supportive at the same time. My son seems to love it and sleeps through the night without issues. Delivery was also within the specified timeframes. It is quite a heavy mattress though which can make changing sheets difficult but isn't too bad since it's only a single. Overall I would recommend it and I'm thinking of maybe getting one for myself when we need a new mattress.

Purchased in January 2022.

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Sajjan
SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Leonie QuickSydney Surrounds, NSW

It is a very comfortable bed.

We do hope this mattress has a good life as it is very comfortable. It is just what we were looking for and we do worry that it won't last.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sydney Noa for $1,000.

Thanks Maggie!