Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived Firmness Soft
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.

Sleeping PositionSide

Review collected in partnership with Noa

GregHobart, TAS

Great quality, but not right for us

Purchased in March 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Mattresses