Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

3.9
NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sagging No
Maggie H.Noa

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodDays
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes

Luna
Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat Retention Yes
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Sagging No
Ian Mi Mu
Ian Mi MuSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

Feels more like a foam mattress than a hybrid. Reasonable quality. Unfortunately, no improvement to neck/back pain or quality of sleep. But it was a very cheap ($650 Queen) . We'll probably invest more next time. But overall, it was a good mattress for the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.

Marinda KoSydney, NSW

I am reasonably happy!

I am pretty happy with my Noa mattress even though it cannot give me the feeling of “lying on a cloud”. Basically it is flat and firm. The good thing is that I cannot feel my partner’s movement much.

Purchased in February 2019 for $859.

Sleeping PositionSide