Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived Firmness Soft

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.

Sleeping PositionFront
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Manish Pradhan
Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Purchased in October 2019.

Perceived Firmness Medium

GregHobart, TAS

Great quality, but not right for us

Purchased in March 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Marinda KoSydney, NSW

I am reasonably happy!

I am pretty happy with my Noa mattress even though it cannot give me the feeling of “lying on a cloud”. Basically it is flat and firm. The good thing is that I cannot feel my partner’s movement much.

Purchased in February 2019 for $859.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes