Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Nathan L.

Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Becky Macleod

Becky MacleodSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress for chronic bad back sufferers!

After looking at reviews online - I decided to go with the Noa 'Lite' Mattress. I suffer from a bad back and my current mattress was old and sagging. The mattress arrived within 2 days and was so easy to unbox. There was fantastic communication via email the whole way too. The mattress itself is so firm but isn't hard it's difficult to explain but I felt like I am sleeping in a hotel room bed! Would highly recommend - especially for those who have bad back issues it has definitely helped me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Candice M

Candice MSydney, NSW

Very comfy

This came in good time I thought the delivery would be longer given some of the reviews I had read but cam within a few days, and was easy to open up. Very comfy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

A.P.

A.P.Sydney, NSW

Finally feel comfortable

Bought the Noa Luxe. I finally feel comfortable on a bed. Took a few days to get used to it but now love it. Just the right amount of firmness.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,149.00.

Joel T.

Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Nicole Camilleri

Nicole CamilleriSydney, NSW

No more back pain, amazing sleep

This mattress is super comfy, it’s not too soft but also not too firm, it’s a comfortable and firm mattress, while still having a softer top creating the ultimate comfort. I usually have neck issues, and sometimes back pain and since changing to this mattress I don’t feel sore in the morning anymore. It’s super comfy, and my partner also loves it. I rarely ever hear him move or am disturbed by him! It’s heavy for a small woman like myself, and is deeper than most mattresses although so it’s a little difficult to change my sheets. Overall I really like this mattress and for the price point it’s even better.

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

Awesome product!

The noa mattress is very comfortable and gives you the right support for your back. I have always had trouble sleeping before, but with our switch to the noa mattress it has definitely change that!

Purchased in January 2020.

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Great mattress for a great price. Would highly recommend to anyone

Got significantly more comfortable after the first few nights. Feels firm and supportive at the same time. would highly recommend to anyone.

E E E E E E E E ee

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.00.

Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!

Comfy but soft edges

Noa Lux is very comfortable, feels great to wake up from. Was expecting it to be a little more plush but still good. We found the edges too soft so if you fill out the mattress opt for a bigger size

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,199.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
SaggingYes

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

I was hesitant to get the Noa mattress compared to the Sleep Republic one as I had read in other reviews that it was reasonably firm. Coming from a very soft mattress, I actually found my back was noticeably less sore and I have had great nights sleep from day one. I’m very impressed with the quality of the mattress and the lack of disturbance when moving around is astonishing. I’d definitely buy the mattress again!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

GGG

GGGSydney, NSW

Slept much better straight away

It was time to replace our old mattress so I was trying to compare different brands and we decided to go with The Noa mattress after reading about the product and the reviews. And so happy with our purchase! We slept really well straight away on our first night especially my husband who has some back pain. Mattress is made of great quality material. Delivery was prompt and had no issues. Would definitely recommend it!

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

Kathy W.

Kathy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the right firmness!

We had expensive mattress before but not as good as the Noa Mattress. Very comfortable, just the right firmness.
Free delivery and quick turn around time too which was a bonus!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,149.00.

Shana

ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

Purchased in December 2020.

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

SMB

SMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great night's sleep.

This mattress is ideal for us. Firm but not too hard. I have a slight back issue and do not like soft mattresses. The Noa has been perfect so far.

Purchased in November 2020.