Noa Mattress

Noa Mattress (page 3 of 11)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Jane

JanePerth, WA

• King

Very happy with this mattress!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Tash

TashFar North Queensland, QLD

• King

The NOA King, noa better around!

I was sceptical about the bed in a box idea but this mattress laid to rest (pun intended) all concerns and from the first night we have both slept soundly and no back ache

Peter

Peter

Taken the money with no bed

Rosy

Rosy

Comfortable to sleep on BUT

Comfortable to sleep on but disappointed with support on the sides of the bed. Sides sag significantly when you sit on the edge bed getting in and out. Don't know how this will impact on maintaining shape over time

CCC

CCCSydney, NSW

Nice mattress

I don't feel hot at night and it is very comfy. Mattress is very heavy and requires 2 person to unpack/set it up. Upon receiving the mattress, I noticed there is already a dent (middle part of the mattress). I waited 3 days before I used it and thought that the shape would go back to normal. I emailed Noa about it and has advised me to see how it would go for a week and that I could email them again if the issue is not fixed. I noticed the dent was less visible and have decided not to exchange it since it would be an inconvenience to arrange return and wait again for few days before I would receive a new mattress. Overall, this mattress is very nice and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Mck

MckWollongong

Amazing!

Great product! Absolutely amazed a mattress in a box can be so comfortable. Would definitely recommend this to anyone as the comfort is firm, soft, and luxurious all in one.

Love it!

Supportive and soft. It transfers almost no movement from my partner. No shoulder or hip pain, important as we are both side sleepers. Have not had long enough to assess durability.

Jonno

JonnoHunter Region, NSW

Sumptuous Sleeping

Side sleeper. Tall. Heavy. This mattress has great support with no body roll. The hybrid nature of the bed makes it ok to sit on the side of the bed

Wonderful Mattress

The mattress is very comfortable, nice and soft, but supportive where needed. So far it's maintained shape well. It was easy to move the mattress in the box, and it unpacked well. Highly recommended!

Molliet

MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress in a box

Very impressed with this mattress. I previously owned for many years a top brand very expensive mattress and was a bit dubious about buying a mattress in a box but after reading many reviews I gave it a go. So impressed, took a couple of days to become completely firm but since then I have had the perfect sleep. Only one con and that is the mattress does retain heat, a winter bonus but not so in summer. Perhaps a cooling gel topper may overcome this. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

The most comfortable mattress i have had.

The ordering and delivery was so easy and quick , I had the the mattress the next day. Its been the best and most comfortable mattress I have ever owned , I would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Sare

SareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value for money.

This Mattress is comfortable, I am happy with it so far. Especially for the price! With our last mattress, we had to turn it every 2 weeks which was very frustrating, with this one we haven't had to yet and it has been almost 2 months.

Irene

IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Justin Williams

Justin WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good. No partner disturbance and fair price.

Fair price, zero partner disturbance. Good support yet very comfortable. Has been very good for both my wife and I. Both our sleep has improved. Matress is about 2 months old but still feels new.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Pricey51

Pricey51Sydney, NSW

Great Matress

Brooke Secomb

Brooke Secomb

Perfect for bad backs!

I have rods in my spine and find most mattresses very uncomfortable so was iffy about purchasing this one but its the most comfortable, supportive mattress Ive ever used! My physio has also noticed a difference, I dont get as many back aches!

Shannon. M

Shannon. Masked

Noa Mattress

With the 100 day returns trial, does the return have to be picked up from the same shipping address?
My partner and I are likely to be moving within the 100 day trial period and are wondering if we are required to return the mattress if we are able to return it from our new address which is in a different part of NSW?
Thanks.

Hi Shannon,

We'll be more than happy to collect the mattress, if need be, from your new address :)

Simply let us know if the address has changed if and when you make a return request.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Michael J.

Michael J.asked

King

Hi, is your mattress compatible with adjustable bed bases? Have you had any reports or experiences of customers using the bed with an adjustable base?

SP23Bunny

I only have a slat bed so couldn't answer that question.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your question!

Based on prior experience, the Noa mattress is not recommended for adjustable bed frames.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

Noa Mattress

How long does a newly purchased Noa mattress need to be on a bed base before I can lie on it?

SP23Bunny

We only had ours on the bed for three hours before laying on it.

Hi Mary,

That's a great question! The mattress requires 30-60 seconds for the mattress to magically expand, and is ready for immediate use. We recommend waiting 2-3 days for the product to reach its optimal form and comfort.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives