Noa Mattress

Noa Mattress (page 4 of 11)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

Tony Brougham

Tony BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product, great price with amazing delivery

The product, the purchasing process, delivery and the install were remarkably good. I have now bought 4 singles and a queen spaced over 3 deliveries. Im now mates with Nick the delivery man. I am so impressed with the whole experience. And not to forget that the actual mattress is excellent for quality and comfort. I was about to spend 4 x the $$ on tradition mattresses and am now super happy I went with Noa.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Joanna Reid

Joanna ReidSydney, NSW

Not bad for the price!

Good value for mattress. Firm without being too uncomfortable and my partner and I are able to sleep without waking each other up throughout the night by tossing and turning.
Good that there isn't any smell in the mattress so you can use it immediately when you unpack it.

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Rebecca Payne

Rebecca PayneKaleen 2617, ACT

Love it! Wish we'd bought it sooner.

We did weeks of shopping around and comparisons on all the mattresses out there before deciding on the Noa. It arrived within 2 days and we slept on it that night. It's the best! Looks great and is so comfortable to sleep on. Firm but not hard with just enough give and we get zero partner disturbance which is great. Customer service was excellent too. Love it and would highly recommend!

Manish Pradhan

Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

• King

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Meg-an W.

Meg-an W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable and soft!

The Noa mattress was delivered promptly, very easy process and excellent communication prior to and on the day of delivery! Mattress is super supportive while still being lush and soft. Very happy with my purchase!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Outstanding mattress at a very affordable price

Veronika Bruckner
Veronika Bruckner

Alison D.

Alison D.Goldfields, WA

Awesome Mattress!!!!

Our Noa Mattress is the most comfortable Mattress we have slept on. It is firm, offering support all night, but with the Pillowtop layer it has a relaxing element as well.
I can not express our gratitude to Noa enough. The Manager assisting us in this purchase went to great lengths to organise delivery to us (very regional WA) and was very supportive through the whole transaction.
We will definitely be buying from Noa again.

Megzie

Megzie

Comfort Plus!

The Noa mattress is the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on. We replaced our latex mattress (which was substantially more expensive) with the Noa and we couldn't be happier. My husband would often wake with neck aches, but 6 weeks on from purchasing the Noa, there's no complaints. We highly recommend it!

Supportive yet soft.

Very Supportive mattress, but still with a softness. Great sleeping on your side, my shoulders don't get sore. I sleep like a rock every night. I used to wake up when my partner rolled over at night but not anymore, it was great weight distribution. Durability so far is good I have had my noa mattress for 2 or 3 months now and there is no saggy spots. it's still holding perfect shape.

Quite impressed!

I am quite impressed - the NOA mattress is so comfortable and supportive!
The foam and spring composition is firm and supportive, but its just soft enough to feel luxurious and comfortable.
Interestingly I have had the chance to compare NOA to another bed-in-a-box brand recently which I thought was quite soft. I bought the other brand (all-foam), and then months later needed to buy a 2nd bed (but keep the 1st), and so bought NOA. After sleeping on my NOA for a few weeks I tried the other mattress, and it felt like a rock compared to NOA!
I am a side sleeper who uses a slightly thinner pillow, but Ive often woken up with my head simply resting on the mattress!
All in all, Im quite impressed!

Rod Collins

Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Joanne Weston

Joanne WestonPerth, WA

Excellent children's mattress

Bed of clouds

The bed forms easily to your shape while being supportive. You are not compromised in your sense of comfort and individual support by your bed partner. Quality and good design.

Michelle Voigt

Michelle VoigtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable Mattress

My new Noa mattress is super comfortable. I was skeptical that something that arrived in a box could provide the comfort that it does. I have been sleeping better and with the weather warming up I have not noticed any hot spots in my mattress.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

A comfy mattress with good certification for materials used.

Shannon. M

Shannon. Masked

Noa Mattress

With the 100 day returns trial, does the return have to be picked up from the same shipping address?
My partner and I are likely to be moving within the 100 day trial period and are wondering if we are required to return the mattress if we are able to return it from our new address which is in a different part of NSW?
Thanks.

Hi Shannon,

We'll be more than happy to collect the mattress, if need be, from your new address :)

Simply let us know if the address has changed if and when you make a return request.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Michael J.

Michael J.asked

King

Hi, is your mattress compatible with adjustable bed bases? Have you had any reports or experiences of customers using the bed with an adjustable base?

SP23Bunny

I only have a slat bed so couldn't answer that question.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your question!

Based on prior experience, the Noa mattress is not recommended for adjustable bed frames.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

Noa Mattress

How long does a newly purchased Noa mattress need to be on a bed base before I can lie on it?

SP23Bunny

We only had ours on the bed for three hours before laying on it.

Hi Mary,

That's a great question! The mattress requires 30-60 seconds for the mattress to magically expand, and is ready for immediate use. We recommend waiting 2-3 days for the product to reach its optimal form and comfort.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives