Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 4 of 6)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Rebecca Payne

Rebecca PayneKaleen 2617, ACT

Love it! Wish we'd bought it sooner.

We did weeks of shopping around and comparisons on all the mattresses out there before deciding on the Noa. It arrived within 2 days and we slept on it that night. It's the best! Looks great and is so comfortable to sleep on. Firm but not hard with just enough give and we get zero partner disturbance which is great. Customer service was excellent too. Love it and would highly recommend!

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Meg-an W.

Meg-an W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable and soft!

The Noa mattress was delivered promptly, very easy process and excellent communication prior to and on the day of delivery! Mattress is super supportive while still being lush and soft. Very happy with my purchase!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Outstanding mattress at a very affordable price

Megzie

Megzie

Comfort Plus!

The Noa mattress is the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on. We replaced our latex mattress (which was substantially more expensive) with the Noa and we couldn't be happier. My husband would often wake with neck aches, but 6 weeks on from purchasing the Noa, there's no complaints. We highly recommend it!

Rod Collins

Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Joanne Weston

Joanne WestonPerth, WA

Excellent children's mattress

Bed of clouds

The bed forms easily to your shape while being supportive. You are not compromised in your sense of comfort and individual support by your bed partner. Quality and good design.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

A comfy mattress with good certification for materials used.

Gaz

GazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable mattress.

I'm a bricky and can now sleep on my side without anywhere near as many aches or pins and needles. I love the gel top but it has made it harder to get up for work because it's just too comfortable. Admittedly my old mattress was well overdue for replacement.

Good mattress!

Mattress was comfortable and firmness was perfect for me. I have lower back pain and the mattress has helped. Have been using this mattress for a few months now and it still maintained its shape and firmness.

bryce

bryceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice solid structure with a comfy top which has been terrific so far. Let's see how it goes as the weather gets warmer.

Very supportive as I like a firm mattress and pillow. The comfort top is good and provides a little give to take the edge of the firmness. Came well packaged with easy unboxing and not too much packing to dispose of. Giving me a great night's sleep.

Really comfortable mattress

Surprisingly comfortable mattress.
I was worried about purchasing a mattress in a box but was glad I did.
I did quite a bit of research on various mattresses and chose this one even though I had not heard of it before.
It is very heavy, 60kg so make sure you have help to move it anywhere.
Very easy to unpack.
No wierd smell.
Very comfortable. I was worried about it being too soft but it was actually firmer than I thought I'd be happy with. After two or three nights, I was more than happy with it.
Funnily enough, my wife, that usually prefers soft mattresses loves this one.
Altogether happy with this purchase.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

We wish we had made the switch sooner !

We purchased the king size frame and mattress in August and have loved it from the start! We upgraded from a queen so the king is lovely and spacious. The first night was firm compared to our old mattress but after that we love the support and comfort it gives. We sleep soundly with no disturbance from each other. The frame was easy to assemble as was the mattress.

Erin Parkin

Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Love it!!

Very supportive bed, love how it supports my back.

very happy with the purchase. would recommend Noa mattress 100%

Way better that a standard spring mattress, I have been sleeping better and feeling better in the mornings.

Elize Le Roux

Elize Le RouxCentral Queensland, QLD

Early days but happy :)

• Firm enough when sleeping on my back. Cannot sleep on a side for too long and then have to turn over.
• I have Fibromyalgia and it is comfortable.
• It does not bounce when my husband moves. Great plus because I toss and turn and know that it wont keep him awake.
• Very heavy, find it a bit difficult to lift when making bed with fitted sheets.
• So far the mattress seems durable enough. Will find out in a year or two

So far so good!!

- the mattress is so comfortable. Firm enough but soft enough
- I had major back surgery last year and this mattress has been a godsend as my sleep has improved.
- so far the mattress seems durable enough. Will find out in a year or two.

Anne

AnneSydney

Best investment

Super comfy mattress with just the right amount of support. Really helpful for my back/neck problems and would recommend to family and friends. Used now for 4 months and still loving it as much as the first day.