Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 4 of 9)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Bernard Krause

Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Emma M

Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

So comfortable- no more hip and back stiffness. My quality of sleep has also improved and I’m not disturbed by partner moving.
Customer service was great and delivery prompt. Really happy with our new NOA mattress.

John Harvey

John HarveyIllawarra, NSW

A good choice

After researching many mattress types I chose the Noa because of the firmness and the latex layer - rather than the softer memory foam types of other brands.
It's been a good choice - especially after getting a good discount. Delivery was quicker than expected and no fuss. I didn't sleep on it for 3 days to let it settle/inflate properly - and have found it firm and supportive - just as I wanted. Very happy so far.

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Holy wow!

The Noa is just so comfortable and supportive and I just can't praise it highly enough!!! I thought my old mattress was nice but oh boy was I wrong?! Best, most solid nights' sleeps I've ever had. The Noa mattress has changed my sleep for the better, forever.

Lia Hair

Lia HairGippsland, VIC

A fresh nights sleep

The mattress was as stated, on the hard side, which is exactly what both my husband and I wanted.

It took a night or two to adjust to the firmness but we've both had great night's sleeps since and our lower back tightness has gone for the both of us.

Shipping to a rural location was super fast and setup was as simple and quick.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Would definitely recommend the NOA mattress

A very comfortable mattress and a good balance between soft and firm support. No difference in quality from when I first started using it and has maintained its shape well.

Vaucluse Sydney

Vaucluse SydneySydney, NSW

Great mattresses - bought 2 Queen

Very comfortable and supportive
Quality of sleep much improved
Early days but going very well so far
Extremely poor delivery service by Direct Freight
Delivered wrong date, 6 hours late. Very heavy boxes dumped at the front door and we had great difficulty dragging the approx 60kg boxed mattresses up stairs to a second floor

Gotamy Sukaputri

Gotamy SukaputriSydney, NSW

Best bed

A fan of thick comfy bed, so this is perfect for me! I have really good night sleeps on it. I have bad back from my job working as a nurse and this definitely help me have that quality rest that I need.

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.

Way better than the Koala

Only had this for a couple of weeks but really comfortable. I had a Koala previously and this Noa beats it hands down. No more back pain
Only early days yet but so far so good.
Very happy with this mattress .

Lynn

LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

slz1983

slz1983Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service, fantastic mattresses

MAS

MAS

Love my Noa Mattress!

Firm yet comfy

I wasn’t sure about the mattress the first few nights but I knew I would take a while to adjust. I know love it!! So comfortable, roomy and luxurious. I actually do love it!!!

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

The Noa

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa