Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 4 of 7)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Rosy

Rosy

Comfortable to sleep on BUT

Comfortable to sleep on but disappointed with support on the sides of the bed. Sides sag significantly when you sit on the edge bed getting in and out. Don't know how this will impact on maintaining shape over time

CCC

CCCSydney, NSW

Nice mattress

I don't feel hot at night and it is very comfy. Mattress is very heavy and requires 2 person to unpack/set it up. Upon receiving the mattress, I noticed there is already a dent (middle part of the mattress). I waited 3 days before I used it and thought that the shape would go back to normal. I emailed Noa about it and has advised me to see how it would go for a week and that I could email them again if the issue is not fixed. I noticed the dent was less visible and have decided not to exchange it since it would be an inconvenience to arrange return and wait again for few days before I would receive a new mattress. Overall, this mattress is very nice and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Mck

MckWollongong

Amazing!

Great product! Absolutely amazed a mattress in a box can be so comfortable. Would definitely recommend this to anyone as the comfort is firm, soft, and luxurious all in one.

Love it!

Supportive and soft. It transfers almost no movement from my partner. No shoulder or hip pain, important as we are both side sleepers. Have not had long enough to assess durability.

Jonno

JonnoHunter Region, NSW

Sumptuous Sleeping

Side sleeper. Tall. Heavy. This mattress has great support with no body roll. The hybrid nature of the bed makes it ok to sit on the side of the bed

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Sare

SareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value for money.

This Mattress is comfortable, I am happy with it so far. Especially for the price! With our last mattress, we had to turn it every 2 weeks which was very frustrating, with this one we haven't had to yet and it has been almost 2 months.

Irene

IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Justin Williams

Justin WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good. No partner disturbance and fair price.

Fair price, zero partner disturbance. Good support yet very comfortable. Has been very good for both my wife and I. Both our sleep has improved. Matress is about 2 months old but still feels new.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Pricey51

Pricey51Sydney, NSW

Great Matress

Tony Brougham

Tony BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product, great price with amazing delivery

The product, the purchasing process, delivery and the install were remarkably good. I have now bought 4 singles and a queen spaced over 3 deliveries. Im now mates with Nick the delivery man. I am so impressed with the whole experience. And not to forget that the actual mattress is excellent for quality and comfort. I was about to spend 4 x the $$ on tradition mattresses and am now super happy I went with Noa.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Joanna Reid

Joanna ReidSydney, NSW

Not bad for the price!

Good value for mattress. Firm without being too uncomfortable and my partner and I are able to sleep without waking each other up throughout the night by tossing and turning.
Good that there isn't any smell in the mattress so you can use it immediately when you unpack it.

Rebecca Payne

Rebecca PayneKaleen 2617, ACT

Love it! Wish we'd bought it sooner.

We did weeks of shopping around and comparisons on all the mattresses out there before deciding on the Noa. It arrived within 2 days and we slept on it that night. It's the best! Looks great and is so comfortable to sleep on. Firm but not hard with just enough give and we get zero partner disturbance which is great. Customer service was excellent too. Love it and would highly recommend!

Manish Pradhan

Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

Meg-an W.

Meg-an W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable and soft!

The Noa mattress was delivered promptly, very easy process and excellent communication prior to and on the day of delivery! Mattress is super supportive while still being lush and soft. Very happy with my purchase!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Outstanding mattress at a very affordable price

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

The Noa

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa