Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 5 of 15)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

SP23Bunny

SP23BunnyGippsland, VIC

No more back and hip pain

Our new Noa mattress was delivered on Wednesday and we unpacked and put it straight on the bed.
First night took a bit of getting used to but the last couple of nights I have woken up with no back and hip pain and I sleep through the night without my husband waking me up.
I wish I had gotten one sooner, I can't recommend this mattress enough.

Rachel Cassar

Rachel CassarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Sleeping Duck and Koala!

We got this on sale and expected it to be quite firm after reading reviews, but after sleeping on it for two months now we can confirm it's the best night's sleep we've ever had. We both joke that we can't remember the last time we can recall falling asleep because we're instantly in a deep slumber as soon as we hit the bed! We were swayed by Koala and Sleeping Duck's clever marketing strategies but we're glad we dug deep enough to unearth Noa because those mattresses aren't a match for Noa's superior range and exceptional customer service.

Cailin

CailinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and affordable! Would recommend.

Mattress is very comfortable, however, I do notice that it sinks a bit wherever you're sitting on it, but that doesn't bother me. A great medium-firmness feel. I've had it for 2 months and it has maintained its shape. Excellent service from Noa - quick delivery, and easy to unbox! I let it air out for a week before using it and it smells fine now. This is my first double mattress and first mattress in a box, and I'm really happy with it!

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Fran E.

Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Richard S.

Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Very comfortable mattress

First time buying mattress through online. At first abit worry the mattress not suit me. After sleep, feel very comfortable, not too soft, not too hard. No regret.. Worth to have it. Very good service also. Strong recommended. Thks NOA!

sharon.young

sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

johh mck

johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Farn Park

Farn ParkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Best money I have ever spent on a mattress! After spending a fortune on a "reputable" mattress from another company starting with the letter 'S" and ending in Posturepedic... I thought my husband and I were doomed to either sleeping in separate beds or living a life of sore backs. We have not had a sore back or a disturbed nights sleep since spending a lot less money on this mattress than our other one. And delivery was so speedy to us in "rural" Victoria. Very impressed! Cant wait to set up our guest room and buy another mattress now!

Gerry H.

Gerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable!

So comfortable. I sleep much deeper on this mattress. Easy to install from the box. After 15 years on my old mattress, I didn't realise how saggy it had become. Well worth the price.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very disappointed with NOA's delivery service and customer support!

Bernard Krause

Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Maggie H.Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Emma M

Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

So comfortable- no more hip and back stiffness. My quality of sleep has also improved and I’m not disturbed by partner moving.
Customer service was great and delivery prompt. Really happy with our new NOA mattress.