Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the money

I bought my Noa sunrise bed at the start of 2020 and when we put it together I realised it was very flimsy, it was a glossy finish when the photos made it seem matte... now after having it for a few months it is falling apart and the middle legs of the bed have been damaging our floors below we have had to put foam under the legs... All in all very disappointing and not worth the money at all!!
I didn’t even receive an email for feedback or a review, so that made me question if their review on their website are even buyers...
The bed frames are very overpriced for what you get.

Purchased in January 2020.

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Warranty! Mattress highly affected by temperature, don't back their products, have extremely poor customer support.

Purchased in September 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $899.00.

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Nathan L.
Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Ashleigh
Ashleigh South East Queensland, QLD

Never arrived and feeling scammy - would rate zero if possible

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Not happy
Not happy Sydney, NSW

Never delivered, no response to request for delivery or refund

Ordered and paid for 25 December 2020
Told by email delivery would be 31 December 2020
Didn't arrive, told when I rang delivery would be 5 January 2021
Didn't arrive, told it was at Port Macquarie and I would get sms re delivery.
Rang again told there would be follow up, there was none.
Rang again, got someone very good who did follow up but couldn't locate it.
Received call from Taree telling me mattress was there, more than an hour away, and that they don't deliver to my residence.
Two days ago asked for delivery to be completed or money to be refunded.
No response as at 20 January 2021.
You decide... but my next stop is NSW Fair Trading

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.00.

Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

No delivery yet

When the couriers went to pick up there was no stock so they marked as delivered. Have spoken to Melissa nearly 3 weeks ago and told she would look into it and let me know. Still waiting for a call back

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Susan Powell
Susan Powell

Other Mattresses

After a month wait it comes with damage Stay away.

So i got my mattress after a month wait. I will post about the quality after month use.
But was very disappointed that the bed frame came with damage in a corner and im not willing to request a change cause that mean more wait.
Send the photos of the damage 5 business days ago and no one reply, i definitely would stay away from this company. Probably if something happen you are in your own.
Bad luck i choose this one but hope others dont make the same mistake.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,800.00.

Gonzalo r.
Gonzalo r.

Finally a straightforward reply that no one could give me this response after 10 emails. I will delete or modify the review depending the outcome of delivery.

Non delivery

How dare these people call themselves a competent business. I have been waiting three weeks for delivery. Never respond to enquires. I cannot recommend this company or their management practise.

Purchased in January 2021.

Nic
NicSydney, NSW

Worst Delivery & Customer Service

Purchased in December 2020 for $549.00.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online business ever!

Goods are not delivered! Incorrect information provided by support lady on webchat. Does not want to follow up with their courier to find out why there are delays.
Today trying to follow up, no agents in the office to pick up and no chat service. Teaming up with one of the worst courier services "alliedexpress".

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,400.00.

Alex T
Alex TSydney, NSW

Do not recommend Noa homes

The customer service is horrible. I ordered a bed and received a text message confirming it was coming for delivery. The delivery didn’t come. When I followed up, I was told that my stock was missing and that there was no timeframe for expected delivery. How could a company sell beds when it is unaware of its stock levels? Received a bogus email offering a measly $25 voucher for the ‘troubles’ - I still haven’t received my bed. Thought I’d try Noa after the good reviews, but now regret giving the company a go. If you want your bed delivered efficiently and with good communication, don’t trust Noa.

Purchased in January 2021.

awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.