Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Joel T.

Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Comfy but soft edges

Noa Lux is very comfortable, feels great to wake up from. Was expecting it to be a little more plush but still good. We found the edges too soft so if you fill out the mattress opt for a bigger size

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,199.00.

NTV

NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very good mattress. But the delivery service is poor.

Very good mattress. Very good sleep.
But the delivery service is poor. They called me 20mins before arriving. I was just outside and couldn't get back. They just left downstairs of my apartment. But the mattress is very heavy. It need two people to carry.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Gabriela M.

Gabriela M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress for value

Mattress is good. Not the best, but good. It doesn’t give too much back support but it still works fine. The fabric is breathable and comfortable even during hot nights.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Great first mattress

We got a single Lite mattress as a first mattress for our daughter's first bed. Very quick delivery, good price and really like the quality and product differentiation to allow us to get a "good" first mattress rather than a thin foam one that we would have to replace. Keen to consider a Noa for future purchases e.g. holiday home.

Purchased in January 2021 for $399.00.

Angie C

Angie CBalwyn North

Happy with the new mattress

Bought this for my daughter. Simple and hassle free process from order to delivery.
My daughter has always preferred soft mattresses, so decided to choose a mattress with medium firmness this time. She loves it and says it's comfortable to sleep on at nights. The mattress provides enough back support yet is sufficiently soft. Would most likely get another for my other daughter when hers needs to be replaced.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortNo
Maggie H.Noa

Great mattress but the delivery company was useless!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Johana Koswara

Johana KoswaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smart quality product worth the money.

This is a quality product that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone, as it is exactly what described in their details.
We purchased the product for our daughter and she is very happy with the mattress. The only thing we were hoping as available from the website is king single bedframe.

Sleeping PositionBack

Dean B

Dean B

Not too soft yet very comfortable and plenty of support.

Not too soft, yet very comfortable and plenty of support. Bought for our guest bedroom. Guests have already commented on how comfortable this mattress is. We have already recommended to a friend.

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Kaptin Kyle

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

Had really high hopes but not for me.

Purchased in August 2020 for $900.00.

Janna Adam

Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Tried but a bit firm for us. Returned and reimbursed quickly. Very good service.

A bit firm for side sleepers, would be better for back sleepers. Otherwise thick and steady, no disturbance noted. I would recommend it for people who sleep mostly on their backs.

Purchased in June 2020.

Coorong01

Coorong01Sydney, NSW

Really comfortable but I would have liked a bit more edge support.

Love the mattress to lie and sleep on. Wake up feeling great. Only slight negative is the very soft feel when sitting on the side to put my socks on.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.00.

Sophie Mosavi

Sophie MosaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress is perfect but delivery sucks

It is very comfortable and I truly enjoy my sleeps. I wouldn’t go for any other brand from now on. It’s not too firm, it’s not too soft, it’s really just right.
I am very unhappy and disappointed with delivery, which am happy to provide feedback on a seperate note.
If it wasn’t for the delivery, I would have given you 5 out of 5.