Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 3 of 16)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Shana
ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

SMB
SMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great night's sleep.

This mattress is ideal for us. Firm but not too hard. I have a slight back issue and do not like soft mattresses. The Noa has been perfect so far.

Maria Santos
Maria SantosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bed I've ever owned.

It is the best bed I've ever owned in my entire life. Even without the bed sheet it feels smooth comfortable unlike other beds that feels a bit rough on the skin when it's bare.

I've never experienced back ache ever since I bought my Noa Bed. I've only owned it for 2 months so it's still practically brand new. No sign of any sagging.

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Maggie H.Noa

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

fairyhunter
fairyhunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

This mattress is well priced and great quality. No fush delivery. I am very happy with the mattress and will probably buy a second one for my spare room. It feels like a reasonably priced bit of luxury. I have had back issues in the past and need a good, firm mattress to avoid back pain and stiffness when sleeping. This mattress does the trick.

Hey there,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We're so happy to hear that our mattress is delivering you the right support for your back. Wishing you many more nights of great sleep :)

Kali
KaliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable

Great value for money,would highly recommend,very comfy.I Always have a good sleep.Perfect firmness for my back.Delievery was really quick.It seems quiet durable.So far i am very happy and satisfied with the purchase.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super comfortable

Super comfortable mattress, nice and cool on a hot night. Took a few days to adjust to as it's firmer out of the box than I'd expected, but love it now!

Hey Nick,
We's so happy to hear that you're enjoying your new mattress. Feel free to reach out anytime :)

Other Mattresses

Even better than I’d hoped!!!

The first night we slept on this mattress we both slept through multiple alarms we were so comfortable. I (moderately strong woman) was able to hoist it into the frame by myself to settle and inflate. Literally no complaints.

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you've found a great night sleep. Feel free to hit the snooze button as often as you'd like :) Maggie

Lee Hanify
Lee HanifyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress I Have Had In Years

Stephen T
Stephen TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great feeling mattress, delivery was quick!

Did a bit of research before deciding on the Noa. I'm a side sleeper, so i prefer a mattress that is not too firm, but also not so soft that i feel like I'm being swallowed into a matressy abyss. The Noa has been working well for me feeling like a good medium mattress and providing a good nights rest. The tencel top also gives the mattress a nice premium feel. The purchase process was painless and reached my door in only two days! Would purchase again. Thanks!

Toai Ly
Toai LyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worth every single cents. best investment I've made. best mattress ever!

When I moved to a new place. I was browsing for a good, comfy mattress for a long term for myself. I came across Noa and did my research on other brands of mattresses as well. I finally decided to buy a KS size Noa lite mattress. The delivery was quick. I've been sleeping on it for 3 weeks now and I'm totally in love. It is at the right firm, fancy look, simple, neat design, soft, comfy feel, satisfying surface,... There is nothing I could ask for more. I've been sleeping like a baby since. Big thump up to the Noa Home team. Well done guys!!! 5 STARS

Rebecca
Rebecca

Perfect mattress for my tween

I upgraded my tween to a king single bed with a Noa mattress, I did a lot of research and chose Noa and she's very happy. It's so comfortable! Love the long waranty.

Peak Comfort

Recently been suffering from a number of back issues but this mattress has helped to alleviate most of the pain. Like sleeping on a cloud. Very fair pricing. 5 Stars!

Fantastic mattress, easy install

I have found the mattress comfortable and haven't woken in pain since buying (a rarity for my sore back). It came quickly and was really easy to install. The only thing is that it's quite a heavy mattress (even being the lite version) and I find tucking sheets under a little bit difficult.