Nobby's Salted Beer

Nobby's Salted Beer (page 3 of 3)

Used tyo be my Favorite

But not any more. They are horrible and unpalatable. Taste burnt, bitter and hard to chew. Thank you Nobbys for stuffing up a excellent product.

birgit

birgit

The company must be nuts!

Agree with other comments. Used to be our faves. Same packaging but not the same product. Very disappointing.
The really annoying part is that, although we noticed the change months ago, we kept buying them, ever hopeful we may have just got a "bad batch"... After reading these reviews, we know better.
No more.

1Linrob

1LinrobSouth West, WA

Top dollar for low quality

These used to be worth paying more for. The peanut size has reduced as they are now using Asian imports and not the Aussie nuts they used to use. Gone down the same path as most greedy despicable when brand is all that matters and not quality. Well I don't eat the brand I only eat the product. I shall not be eating this product again. Rancid musty taste, dry even when 3 months inside use by date. Buy at your own peril. I can guarantee you will be disappointed.

Nuts

Find out how Nobby's Salted Beer compares to other Nuts

Where has the quality gone

I use to enjoy these beer nuts as they were crunchy, just the right amount of salt and oil, now they taste less, over salted, just down right yuk. Never buying them again until I hear quality has improve or better yet gone back to the way it was 18 months ago

Imports suck

I hadn't had nobbys nuts for years so I decided to get a pack was very disappointed in quality drop. I no longer enjoy them. Homebrand from safeway is better now

leusacQLD, 4019

Gone from wonderfully toasted high quality peanuts to horrid and rancid poor quality nuts

What has happened!

These beer nuts use to be a quality product now they are horrid! The taste is terrible the quality is poor. Now I'm not sure what brand to buy as these nuts are now in the category of the unbranded nuts in the supermarket. A poor decision by the company to sacrifice the quality of this product for a cheaper option.

jklwsummerland pt

Not as good as original breed of product

Go back to original breed don't be so money hungry as you will sell more product and make more money if you go back to your original quality product comment well meant no offense meant hope you wake up to your self and go back to to the original product that is really did enjoy best wishes to you and yours regards Jim Walsh
Not much

Find out how Nobby's Salted Beer compares to other Nuts

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are tasty peanut snacks which are crunchy and great to have with a drink. They are in a foil bag, so they are supposed to stay fresh, and often I just roll down the top and fold it over and its stays fresh.
These are great tasting crunchy peanuts which are yummy to nibble on in front of the tv. You have to be careful because you can easily eat most of the pack, and they are very high in kilojoules.
Too high in kilojoules for me to eat regularly. I only buy these if I crave them, otherwise too pricey and not the healthiest snack option.

Juan21
Juan21
BD51
BD51

I have been buying these nuts for many years and the most recent purchases 3/4 packs tells me quality has dropped ie: smaller nuts, not as tasty, poor texture ?? maybe the product is just another victim of cheap imported produce ??

caribbian
caribbian

Peter

Peterasked

Have you go some new guy fresh out of uni trying to make a name for himself with a new formula for your beer nuts.?... Get bloody rid of him.. I just bought a packet it it tastes like used sox...... what the hell are you guys doing !!!???

Michael K.

Michael K.asked

Are they Australian grown and produced?

Clayton H.
Clayton H.

Newzeland

FredBit
FredBit

No, Nobbys is owned and manufactured by Smiths Snack Foods. They are a UK company who are
now owned by the US company PepsiCo.

Em Eljisriasked

Why the salted beer nuts peanut was the best in Australia and now is the worst?

jklw

Original nuts were larger tasty slightly oily salty excellent now small hard tasteless a different breed of nut probably for more profit Regards Jim

leusac

Jklw is totally right. Nobbys beer nuts used to be large, tasty and flavorsome and I believe Australian peanuts and Australian made, now they seem to be the worst quality imported nuts to increase their profits. Small peanuts, tasteless and rancid with a ton of salt. To me it seems the worst business strategy they ever made as they will be losing customers. The happy nut co sells beer nuts made from Australian peanuts and of better quality than Nobbys current rubbish quality peanuts.

Em Eljisri

What made noobys peanut from the best in Australia to the worst:
Less oil, less roasting, almost raw, hard, not crunchy, smaller low quality peanuts and hard to chew.
Who did this?
I think nobody in the production line tasted it, didn't your kid or wife tell about this?