Nobby's Salted Beer

Nobby's Salted Beer

not Happy with nobbys.

I always buy the beer nuts I love them but lately I have found that they change from packet to packet some taste real fresh with a shiny coating and the next time they are dull and seem stale. I always check the use by date. not happy.

Perwood

PerwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

New packaging, has it improved the quality? was the feedback used?

After some time I have noted new packaging for the beer nuts, optimistically I purchased to try them again and was there an improvement I ask.

Well seems as though there is an improvement, perhaps they are listening, perhaps its my optimism but certainly tasted fresher and tasted like a roasted nut without odd after taste as before - status is improving 3 stars
I will await to test over 6 months and update :)

Peter

Peterasked

Have you go some new guy fresh out of uni trying to make a name for himself with a new formula for your beer nuts.?... Get bloody rid of him.. I just bought a packet it it tastes like used sox...... what the hell are you guys doing !!!???

Michael K.

Michael K.asked

Are they Australian grown and produced?

Clayton H.
Clayton H.

Newzeland

FredBit
FredBit

No, Nobbys is owned and manufactured by Smiths Snack Foods. They are a UK company who are
now owned by the US company PepsiCo.

Em Eljisriasked

Why the salted beer nuts peanut was the best in Australia and now is the worst?

jklw
jklw

Original nuts were larger tasty slightly oily salty excellent now small hard tasteless a different breed of nut probably for more profit Regards Jim

leusac
leusac

Jklw is totally right. Nobbys beer nuts used to be large, tasty and flavorsome and I believe Australian peanuts and Australian made, now they seem to be the worst quality imported nuts to increase their profits. Small peanuts, tasteless and rancid with a ton of salt. To me it seems the worst business strategy they ever made as they will be losing customers. The happy nut co sells beer nuts made from Australian peanuts and of better quality than Nobbys current rubbish quality peanuts.

Em Eljisri

What made noobys peanut from the best in Australia to the worst:
Less oil, less roasting, almost raw, hard, not crunchy, smaller low quality peanuts and hard to chew.
Who did this?
I think nobody in the production line tasted it, didn't your kid or wife tell about this?