Nobby's Salted Beer

Nobby's Salted Beer

Carolyn G.

Carolyn G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

NOBBY'S ORIGINAL BEER NUTS ARE BACK!

Have been disappointed with Nobby's beer nuts in the last few years. They were small, too salty and tasted stale.The pack I bought today at Coles were perfect... plump, slightly salty and tasty with good skins.
Thanx

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.00.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nibbling Nobbies Nuts

Every couple of years or so I get a massive craving for Beer Nuts and I have to say Nobbys are the best choice for me. They are packed with flavour, the skin is dried perfectly and there’s not too much salt on everything, in fact they sit on the line pretty tightly cause anymore salt and I wouldn’t be able to eat them and any less I’m sure they’d loose a few customers.
Thanks Nobbys! I love your nuts!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Peter

Peterasked

Have you go some new guy fresh out of uni trying to make a name for himself with a new formula for your beer nuts.?... Get bloody rid of him.. I just bought a packet it it tastes like used sox...... what the hell are you guys doing !!!???

Michael K.

Michael K.asked

Are they Australian grown and produced?

Clayton H.
Clayton H.

Newzeland

FredBit
FredBit

No, Nobbys is owned and manufactured by Smiths Snack Foods. They are a UK company who are
now owned by the US company PepsiCo.

Em Eljisriasked

Why the salted beer nuts peanut was the best in Australia and now is the worst?

jklw
jklw

Original nuts were larger tasty slightly oily salty excellent now small hard tasteless a different breed of nut probably for more profit Regards Jim

leusac
leusac

Jklw is totally right. Nobbys beer nuts used to be large, tasty and flavorsome and I believe Australian peanuts and Australian made, now they seem to be the worst quality imported nuts to increase their profits. Small peanuts, tasteless and rancid with a ton of salt. To me it seems the worst business strategy they ever made as they will be losing customers. The happy nut co sells beer nuts made from Australian peanuts and of better quality than Nobbys current rubbish quality peanuts.

Em Eljisri

What made noobys peanut from the best in Australia to the worst:
Less oil, less roasting, almost raw, hard, not crunchy, smaller low quality peanuts and hard to chew.
Who did this?
I think nobody in the production line tasted it, didn't your kid or wife tell about this?