Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau (page 2 of 6)

Jitesh J

Jitesh JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pureau of investigations

Great water, think it definitely had some health benefits for me. Think it improved my dreaming ability, wow just wow.... Only bad side is having to go back to regular water when you run out. Nice work!

JJ1969

JJ1969Southwest, VIC

Love this water

Love the taste and benefits of this water. Thank you. We buy the cask of it for our household but I have never seen the smaller bottles. They would be so convenient for on the go. I live in the Geelong region in Victoria. Can you let me know where you stock these?

BetterSaid

BetterSaidNorthern Region, NSW

Best Water So Far

I am not scientist but I prefer this water over Coles water products. I have also tried Mt Franklin and many of the others available. I don't like bottled water anymore and prefer the casks. This water not only tastes cleaner than the rest but is refreshing. Never had any problems with it and will continue to buy it. Please just try to keep it as clean and pure as possible as I don't want to have to switch products.

May 2nd 2018 Update: Love It - Always more refreshing than other water.

As always. Whenever I buy Pureau water it's a more refreshing and better tasting water then any others I have tried. I don't always purchase it. Buy I switch between Pureau and NeverFail spring water which is also in a cask.

Going down hill

I’ve been drinking this water for years, it was always tasteless, now it’s got a bitter taste, got floaties and it bubble’s like it has detergent in it. You must know what’s going on, don’t close a blind eye just fix the problem. I’m starting to feel unwell to...

Ali

AliSydney

No Fluoride then no toxic

The only water source in Australia that doesn't contain Fluoride (HexaFluorosilicic Acid), this compound is toxic people you should stop consuming it as well. Up to you

bec

becWhyalla

Best tasting water.

The only water we buy and drink. Wonderful knowing it has no fluoride and other chemicals added. Definitely worth the extra $$ you pay for it.

Jezza11

Jezza11Gold Coast

Great water but box construction has been unreliable recently

We buy four (4) boxes per week and I add quality trace minerals once a day to each of our glasses to fix the mineral problem.

However, the quality of the box construction is longer reliable. Boxes fall apart easily. Some supermarkets where we travelled in various states of Australia recently had empty shelves excpet for 3 or 4 broken boxes. It seems that some supermarkets are not restocking the 10 litre boxes at the moment because the boxes come unstuck and can't be sold. I realise that it could be industrial sabotage but you really need to get the problem fixed, it's been a couple of months now!

Great! Wouldn't drink any other water

Cindy

CindyAdelaide

Best Cask/Bottle water I have found.

Neri

NeriCowra

Last 10l awful taste, and smells off/bad

Been a customer for 6 years, the last box from Coles in Cowra NSW smells awful (like pond water), and tastes sharp. The second box is OK. I have emailed you on your website.

Steve.

Steve.Melbourne

Chlorine smell in 600ml bottles.

My partner and I have been enjoying nobles for the last 4-5 years. It's great. Although the last few batches we have had in the 600ml bottles has quite a noticeable chlorine smell, Very noticeable actually. we do not drink tap water. This is a real turn off and I hope you guys can get back on track with it all considering some of the other reviews I have read lately.
Kind regards,
Steve.

Jason matheyMurray Region, NSW

Particulates

Will email.thanks

Jason mathey

Thank you pureau for your response, much appreciated.

Jipped and angry

Jipped and angryMelbourne

Recently has contained noticeable particulates/impurities

Have enjoyed Pureau for many years. For the past few months have noticed that the water contains impurities, such as floating particulates, including what looks like aluminium coloured metallic pieces and other 'floaties'. I called the manufacturer about it a few months ago. The latest 10 litre box bought this week (July 29th 2017) also contains these impurities. This water is also noticeably acidic.

Mmm

MmmSouthport

Great water

Drink this water every day. Will not touch tap water the smell of it just for starters is putrid.
Have been drinking Pureau for more than 8 years. Please continue to supply this healthy product Pureau.

Water tastes dank

I am a long time buyer and lover of this water but the last 2 boxes I got were off and tasted dank and awful. The batch number on the bad ones started with a 17 and another one I had was a different batch number and fine but the 2 I had that started with 17 were so bad, it was in drinkable. This happened to me several years ago and thought it may of be just a once off and have never had a problem again until this past week. So disappointed as this is my favorite water.

AnnabelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be good, now tastes strange

This water used to have no flavour and I loved it. It now tastes strange and I have had a headache since opening the latest ask yesterday. I'll be having it tested. I buy the 5 litre casks.

Annabel

I phoned today. They are checking the batch and said they would advise.

Empty water

A Richards

A Richards

Pureau

It's the best you water you can get and it's the only water I drink. Love your work Noble's Pureau.

julie

julie

To the idiota talking about alkaline water

OK for all the idiota out there saying to other idiota not to drink this water PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH!!!! fluride sulfites and chlorine present in your "alkaline water" ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Want the best water? buy pureau and add some drops of lemon!!!! there you have it alkaline water with minerals without bacteria or unwanted chemicals. YOUR WELCOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Ok

So is this water good for u or not ...? This water has a good taste to it and it tastes really good i think the water is a good choice

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives