Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau (page 3 of 6)

Lizzy

LizzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My staple to my day

I have been drinking this water for 12 years. It's pure, crisp and done wonders for my health. I highly recommend this water. Huge fan!!!!

Good quality

I think this water is 10 times better than tap water. And I really like their filtration process. Second I do believe our bodies do naturally regulate our ph levels, if it didn't I think it would take more than a few bottles of water to fix that problem. Lastley, our biggest concern should be, are we drinking acidic liquids, which Pureau is not.

distilled water is best!

I found this water was wonderful to drink, PURE WATER Pure soft water is what our bodies need! Check out more on newstartclub.com

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

finally found the water i needed :)

Thank you so much for providing a reasonably priced and magnificent tasting water.
You can just feel it the moment it touches your tongue that it is pure.

josh
josh

Ody

OdyBrisbane

The best tasting water you can buy

I've been drinking this for years now, since Brisbane tap water doesn't taste the best. I can say with certainty that it is the best and cleanest water around. I honestly now can't drink any other water is the rest ALL have a bad aftertaste that Pureau doesn't. Keep up the great work!!! :)

a bit concerned

I have been using Pureau water for a least 10 years, and I am having health issues, so looking at every aspect of my life.
I tested the ph of the water and it was 5.5 compared to tap water of 7.25, I been reading that it should be around 7.
????

The best around

I do train a lot because I do boxing so I drink a lot too .changing water was the best thing I did . The only problem that I see is not boteled and is a bit exspensive but I think is the best water around

ElizaBingara

Best Water on the market

It's distilled water

Bought it without reading fine print since the flouride/clouride-free caught my eye. Has NO minerals, will not quench thirst. Usable for cooking and car batteries I guess.

Fred
Fred

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

The taste makes you wonder what you are drinking

This water was given at a supermarket for free because of the amount of purchase. The brand name was not familiar. It taste horrible, so bad it will make you look up the brand to see what you are drinking. Not being funny but my dog would not drink it. I Googled it and found this site. That water should not be sold or given away.

My choice for my body.

I only buy Pureau water. The main reason is it is packaged in BPA free containers and the water tastes clean. Packaged water, if you read the label, tells you to keep it out of the sun and in a cool place. What does this mean? Does this mean the sun can damage the water? Of course not! It means the container can damage the water. Read what BPA means if ingested in the body.

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Excellent Quality

Use this in my CPAP machine humidifier because it's free of all impurities as well as chlorine and flouride. Not about to have remnants of water treatment systems damage a $2,200 piece of medical equipment.

Sure, Choice Magazine can whine as much as they like how much it costs vs tap water but I'm not drinking it.

That said, a 5 litre cask is $1.10 a litre vs 80c a litre for demineralised water from Coles, so I will probably switch.

hmmm.....

I put a bottle of this water in the freezer for almost 4 hours and it never froze. Not even icy. No chunks of ice anywhere. It was super cold though. Really makes you wonder.

SelinaHillman

SelinaHillmanMelbourne

My new favourite water to drink

Can't Live Without It

I Love The Water

People Just Don't Know Wants Good For Them

Half Of You Eat Shit And Drink Shit.
Wake Up.

JemmRen

JemmRenCentral West, NSW

Cannot live without my Pureau!

Mim

MimPerth, WA

Love this water!

After having to sell my commercial size distiller due to moving interstate I've been drinking pureau water 10 litre, I drink a lot of this and even use it in my cooking. As far as I know it's the only water that is free of fluoride and other unhealthy stuff. I feel better for drinking this water and my skin is clear. Love it!

Noble's Pureau is the best water in every way

The pH balance is right around 7 as it should be (I tested with digital and confirmed with litmus paper testers so I think tt80 mixed something up. Independent lab testing also puts it at around 7). It's just pure water (unlike 99% of other water on the shelves). In fact, it's so pure it can be used for kidney dialysis! I don't think there is any other water that I can say that about that is sold in the supermarkets. Just like Mary, it's the only water I will buy as well. Packaging is responsible. The taste is wonderful and it's an Aussie company too!

Tastes bad - acidic enough to start destroying your teeth

Dez

DezAnna Bay

Water purity testing

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives