Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau (page 4 of 6)

Mary

MarySydney

Tastes Lovely

I have been buying casks of Pureau for a long time. Maybe about five years. Maybe longer. I buy two of the ten litre casks each week. And occasionally buy the two litre plastic bottles for travel. I dislike drinking from plastic but the plastic bottles (and casks) are both meant to be BPA-free. I absolutely hate the taste of most water and struggle to drink even one cup a day. But Pureau tastes nice (as water goes) and I can easily drink a litre a day. I use it for tea, coffee, cooking and just plain drinking. I dislike Sydney tap water as it smells of chlorine and has a funny metallic taste to it. If I cannot get Pureau I simply go without, as other bottled water tastes vile.

goldcoastwestie

goldcoastwestieGold Coast

THE best water

This by far is the best bottled / cask water I have ever tasted. It tastes pure and clean as if you were drinking from a mountain spring. I really hope that it gets stocked in our local Woolworths and Coles more, as the 2L bottles have disappeared, and are only selling the 10L casks now :-(

I won't drink anything else, and we take this camping as well, it stays cool in the foil pouch in the cask, it is perfect.

10/10 Nobles for producing such a decent product.

great water

Ive been using pureau water over twelve months l use it for cooking and drinking l will never drink tap water again it smells of cholrine when lm in the shower and water gets in my eyes it burns image whats its doing to your insides

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Nobles is purest water to drink. Best water for CPAP machines.

I was watching a talk on APAC channel regarding Sydney's Desalination plant. The speaker was a researcher and was showing data comparing the quality of drinking water from the tap, desalination and bottled water. As a side comment he mentioned that Nobles was the purest water you could get - from anywhere. It's the one I drink now.

More recently, I got a sleep apnea machine (CPAP) and started using it in the water tank. The tank still looks new! If you use a sleep apnea machine you know that as the water evaporates after many refills there's a lot of residue left behind. There has been none for me since I bought it (Airsense 10). The smaller Noble's bottles are the easiest size to pour into the tank.

The Best Water

I am not sure of the details of this water. All I know is I have tasted several brands over the years. During the flood here in SC, I had the opportunity to be given some of this water while my water was not drinkable. This water tasted clean and fresh. Only wish I could walk in a store here and buy it.

I lift

I lift

Best water out there!

Pureau water is simply amazing! Considering I live a fit life style I want the healthiest products and u can't go past this water!All the other brands taste like rubbish compared to this! Love it and use to buy the 2L bottles all the time

stomach ache

My mother drank 1 600ml bottle and a couple of hours later she got a really bad stomach ache. Could this water be the cause it?

benfrompureauNoble's Pureau
Selene

SeleneBondi Beach

Good taste, feels safe with flouride

I have been drinking Pureau for a long time, I enjoy the taste lots, drinking pureau is the only way I can commit to drink 2 lts of water a day. I am aware that the water I drink is most important nutrition that I put in my body and I buy the best. I rated 4 because it lacks some minerals like magnesium..

Not so pure?

I had been using pureau for a few years for drinking and cooking purposes and stopped purchasing this as I was quite disappointed to find out that when I tested the TDS it was actually HIGHER than my tap water readings.

I use another brand of water to make colloidal silver (I test each batch of this water and this other brand always falls under 0.5 TDS)

I would suggest that if you are using pureau for colloidal silver making that you test each batch before use.

benfrompureauNoble's Pureau
Jean
Jean

Melowa90

Melowa90Melbourne

Excellent - FLOURIDE FREE

This is the cleanest most pure tasting water and the only one I've found that doesn't contain FLOURIDE.
It is tap water that has been filtered and purified, so don't buy it thinking its spring water.
Love it

consumer warrior

consumer warriorAU

Tastes strange, with a nasty aftertaste

I bought this after reading about the side effects of fluoridated water. I am going to have to throw the box away as it tastes so bad and leaves a nasty aftertaste. I guess we are all different but this does not taste good to me or my daughter.

love it

Been drinking this water for 8 years now. Can't drink tap water because it tastes so foul. Makes me sick to my stomach. It's better to drink more acidic water anyway because your stomach acid level needs it. To help keep it high And not low so you end up getting bad bugs in your stomach.

Ralph Cerminara

Ralph CerminaraMarrickville

The Best

If you have not tried it then you should. Clearly the best water i have ever tasted. I have been drinking this for over 15 years now. Try it for 1 month and you will never go back to other water.

Seriously great water!

I can't drink tap water as I get quiet sick from it. I'd searched for ages for a pure water source that I could stomach. Finally I found this brand and it is cheaper than some of the others I tried and way better. For me of course, some may not love it but I really really like the taste. I have also used my chemicals tester on it and it scored better than any others.

Sasha

Sasha

I love it.

I have problems with my thyroid. That is why I can't drink tap water which contains fluoride. I buy 10L pureau water. I am very happy I found it. I hope the quality won't change.

Helen H

Helen HSydney, NSW

Fish love it too

I love this water and fill up my bottles with it from the cask. It is truly pure as I used filtered water from our very expensive fixed water filter on tap thinking it would filter out nasties and nearly killed my fish. My fresh water fish loves nobles water too! You can safely use it without any any ageing treatment needed with other water.

Juanelly

JuanellyAdelaide

I make colloidal Silver with Noble's Pureau

Yes It free of contaminants and I use IT to make the purest top of the range Colloidal Silver on my Silver Well generator if anyone knows what I am talking about.......Colloidal Silver prevent infectious diseases and been use from Centuries as natural antibiotic, when I make my batch with my generator I can tell which water is Pure of contaminants and Pure is one of the best Mate, better than rain water with all the bacteria from bird dropping and polluted rain water tanks all over Adelaide!

Water is fab

Long before water became popular people used to look at me strangely when I asked for it. After 50 years of drinking water, I have to say that this is the product I would choose each time. Tastes so much better than water that comes out of the tap. Pure water has a sweet taste and this tastes sweet. y only problem is that so few people stock it!

Best filtered water out there

veeblefetzer

veeblefetzerNowhere

Pure water is pure water

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives