secondian

secondianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fails pH test

I bought 2 litres to clean my chemistry equipment thinking it was pH neutral (ie 7). I did a test with a calibrated meter and it registers at 6.17 - meaning it is acidic by nearly one base point. I cannot test what is in it, but it sure is not 'pure' and I believe it breaches trade practices legislation.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2.75.

John

Johnmelbourne

this is definitely not water

bought Noble's Pureau because the label say no added chemicals . when i got home poured two bottles of 600mls in the kettle to make a cup of coffee , while it was still boiling i poured the water in the cup and the water was coming out creamy kind of white , i looked at the kettle and there was bubbles everywhere like somebody forgot to rinse it after washing it with detergent , there definitely is some kind of bad chemical in this drink

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $5.99.

Taste is disgusting now, something has happened.

Part of my life growingup involved access to clean rain & tankwater. I even visit pristine waterfalls from rivers high in the mountains to collect fresh water. Pureau is nothing like it now. I have used Pureau for over 10 years & spend thousands of dollars especially when using for making.kombucha from Scoble.
I have now warned my family & everybody I once told about its quality.
The taste is not like "icelandic glacier" or "figi water" which I compared recently.
It's very sad for a company to fall back on its promises.
I wish you the best in correcting what was once a healthy drinking water. Perhaps the sky pollutants are the cause. Time to investigate.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Going down hill

I’ve been drinking this water for years, it was always tasteless, now it’s got a bitter taste, got floaties and it bubble’s like it has detergent in it. You must know what’s going on, don’t close a blind eye just fix the problem. I’m starting to feel unwell to...

Jason matheyMurray Region, NSW

Particulates

Will email.thanks

Jason mathey

Thank you pureau for your response, much appreciated.

Empty water

benfrompureauNoble's Pureau

The taste makes you wonder what you are drinking

This water was given at a supermarket for free because of the amount of purchase. The brand name was not familiar. It taste horrible, so bad it will make you look up the brand to see what you are drinking. Not being funny but my dog would not drink it. I Googled it and found this site. That water should not be sold or given away.

benfrompureauNoble's Pureau

Tastes bad - acidic enough to start destroying your teeth

Tastes horrible.

I bought a 2l bottle today of pureau today and it tasted noticeably bitter and metallic. Water is water, water should taste like water, not like a rusty pipe. Im not one to review products.. ie this is the first time i have felt compelled to share my thoughts on a product, but this water tastes so unnatural and unpleasant it has pulled me from my bubble of complacency. I would actively recommend people avoid this product.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Noble's Pureau compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

I, too, was fooled for a year

lovebottledwaterBallarat

No Way I would drink this water.

This water is suitable for batteries not human consumption, how they got it approved I don't know. all it is is boiled tap water. You can buy a distiller for $150 and make your own distilled water and save $$$.
And how cheeky to write that it is BPA free, all small bottled water is BPA free, it's the big bottles with the number 7 inside the recycle logo that have BPA, like the Neverfail bottles.
I bought it one to put in my forklift and had a taste, I seriously could not believe people drink this.
My naturopath warned me never to drink water without minerals, they call it 'dead' water for a good reason.
Clean packaging
Unhealthy & terrible taste

lovebottledwater

Once good but now not drinkable

I had been buying Noble's Pureau water for about a year because I believed it was better and cleaner than tap water but the last three 10l casks I bought contained water which was not drinkable - of a very bitter, soapy taste. I will definitely not buy Pureau water again.

Bitter taste

Danuta
Danuta
benfrompureauNoble's Pureau

Once good but now terrible!

Like the previous reviewer, I've also been using this product for many years, and it's not only more than doubled in price - but the last dozen or so casks I've bought have had either a terrible "soapy" taste to them and some had a very plastic type odor & taste. It's now horrible. My friend who lives on the other side of town has mentioned the same about the plastic taste. Such a shame for it was once a good & trustworthy product. What I don't understand is how they can let it be released without any quality control
This was once a good product
Expensive and now tastes terrible

Frank545
Frank545
liza2121
liza2121

it has a PH level of 1-2 which is more acidic and dangerous than most tap waters! i tested it myself :/

Newman999

Newman999AU

Pureau not so pure

redwan.au
redwan.au

What is the Ph level of that water ....?

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger
Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives